HTML ACME

Only Free - freebies, free stuff and free samples web directory!

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Multisite Manual - How to Enable a Network of WordPress Sites

This is by far the best instructional type package I have ever bought. It would take me forever to do myself…

I hit the jackpot finding this package because this “simple” multisite concept is the shizzle!

Here's The #1 Way To Streamline WordPress Website Creation – And I'll Prove It To You!

Very well done! There are two available methods to create these sites. I had already set up the “second” type, because the “first” and much better method defeated me. Not now!It is all so

Read more ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

PAGE RANK CHECKER

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service