HTML ACME

Only Free - freebies, free stuff and free samples web directory!

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

RoboHits - Ultimate Autoblog Plug-in for WordPress

The Traffic below was generated automatically by me in a 24 hour and a 1 month period using the RoboHits plugin. There was no paid traffic or other traffic methods to obtain these results.

With the exception of creating a twitter account, I did not lift a finger for this to generate 4798 Tweets and 77 followers. This was done automatically utilizing RoboHits.

Fellow Entrepreneur, I don't know you and you don't know me, at least as of yet. But one thing you and I both know is somehow you found

Read more ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

PAGE RANK CHECKER

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service